2013 – J. Thomas Hodges was elected to serve a three year term as a Board Member of the Westwood Civic Association in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The group’s mission has remained consistent:
- Provide a voice representing the concerns of our neighborhood that is heard and respected by our City Council.
- Provide a forum to discuss neighborhood issues and events.
- Addressing crime, zoning, and developmental challenges.
- Reviewing requests for liquor licenses, zoning changes and other matters submitted by the City to community councils.
- Providing print and electronic communication regarding issues and events important to the residents of Westwood.
Hodges chairs the Business District Committee with the goal of revitalizing the Westwood Historic Business District.