Skip to content
- Business Formation & Transactions
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Local Counsel Services
Example Cases handled by J. Thomas Hodges
- Represented a physician group from the Houston, Texas area against a breach of contract claim by Fortune 500 Bank in the Southern District of Ohio.
- Defended a Los Angeles, California based insurance service professional against a collection action by a Cincinnati based company in the Southern District of Ohio.
- Represented a Plaintiff from the State of New York in a diversity jurisdiction matter against an Ohio based company.
- Represented a Lexington, Kentucky company against a northeast Ohio company in the Northern District of Ohio.
- Represented a valve licensor against a multi-national corporation in the Southern District of Ohio.
- Defended a business owner located in Texas with business dealings in Ohio against an administrative action brought in the Southern District of Ohio by a California based company.
- Served as local counsel for a group of Defendants from Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Iowa against a Plaintiff from Hamilton, Ohio in a warranty and breach of contract action.
- Represented a group of defrauded investors from Ohio, Washington DC, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, and Michigan against executives in Hamilton County, Ohio.
- Defended a Las Vegas, Nevada business owner against claims brought by a Plaintiff in Ohio resulting in dismissal.
- Sample foreclosure defense cases include:
- Successfully represented Ohio homeowner facing foreclosure by getting reinstatement of mortgage loan without penalties.
- Negotiated a short sale for a Clermont County, Ohio homeowner facing foreclosure.
- Defended a foreclosure action on multiple commercial properties owned by a company whose owners signed personal guaranties.